Portfolio optimization with a defaultable security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antje Berndt & Rohan Douglas & Darrell Duffie & Mark Ferguson, "undated".
"Measuring Default Risk Premia from Default Swap Rates and EDFs,"
GSIA Working Papers
2006-E31, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Antje Berndt & Rohan Douglas & Darrell Duffie & Mark Ferguson & David Schranz, 2005. "Measuring default risk premia from default swap rates and EDFs," BIS Working Papers 173, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Fan Yu, 2008.
"Default Risk And Diversification: Theory And Empirical Implications,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 19, pages 455-480
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Fan Yu, 2005. "Default Risk And Diversification: Theory And Empirical Implications," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1983. "A stochastic calculus model of continuous trading: Complete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-316, August.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Yuanfeng Hou & Xiangrong Jin, 2002. "Optimal Investment With Default Risk," FAME Research Paper Series rp46b, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Joost Driessen, 2005. "Is Default Event Risk Priced in Corporate Bonds?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 165-195.
- Roger Walder, 2002. "Dynamic Allocation of Treasury and Corporate Bond Portfolios," FAME Research Paper Series rp64, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agostino Capponi & José Figueroa-López & Andrea Pascucci, 2015.
"Dynamic credit investment in partially observed markets,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 891-939, October.
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Enrique Figueroa Lopez & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Dynamic Credit Investment in Partially Observed Markets," Papers 1303.2950, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Lijun Bo & Xindan Li & Yongjin Wang & Xuewei Yang, 2013. "Optimal Investment and Consumption with Default Risk: HARA Utility," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 20(3), pages 261-281, September.
- Agostino Capponi & Lijun Bo, 2016. "Robust Optimization of Credit Portfolios," Papers 1603.08169, arXiv.org.
- Lijun Bo & Agostino Capponi, 2016. "Optimal Investment under Information Driven Contagious Distress," Papers 1612.06133, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1144-1158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Figueroa-Lopez & Jeffrey Nisen, 2011. "Pricing and Semimartingale Representations of Vulnerable Contingent Claims in Regime-Switching Markets," Papers 1110.0403, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Giulia Di Nunno & Steffen Sjursen, 2013. "Information and optimal investment in defaultable assets," Papers 1312.6032, arXiv.org.
- Zhu, Huiming & Deng, Chao & Yue, Shengjie & Deng, Yingchun, 2015. "Optimal reinsurance and investment problem for an insurer with counterparty risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 242-254.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Defaultable security; Credit risk; Recovery of market value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:13:y:2006:i:2:p:113-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .