The demonetization of gold: transactions and the change in control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Demonetization of Gold: Transactions and the Change in Control," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1814, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorin, Sylvain, 1996. "Strategic Market Games with Exchange Rates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 431-446, May.
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Working Papers 00-03-021, Santa Fe Institute.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Multistage Models of Monetary Exchange: An Elementary Discussion of Commodity Money, Fiat Money and Credit, Part 4," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 6-67, February.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1994. "Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-293, May.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Mas-Colell, Andreau & Shubik, Martin, 1980. "Efficiency properties of strategies market games: An axiomatic approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 339-362, April.
- Martin Angerer & Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2010.
"An economy with personal currency: theory and experimental evidence,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 475-509, October.
- Martin Angerer & Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2007. "An Economy with Personal Currency: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1622, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2010.
- Sahi, Siddhartha & Yao, Shuntian, 1989. "The non-cooperative equilibria of a trading economy with complete markets and consistent prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 325-346, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral bank; Demonetization of gold; Gold merchants; Gold strips; Strategic market game; C72; E50; E58;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:11:y:2015:i:1:p:109-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .