The Growing Importance and Value Implications of Recreational Hunting Leases to Agricultural Land Investors in America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard C. Bishop, 1982. "Option Value: An Exposition and Extension," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 1-15.
- J. Walter Milon & Jonathan Gressel & David Mulkey, 1984. "Hedonic Amenity Valuation and Functional Form Specification," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 60(4), pages 378-387.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar Hussain & Ian A. Munn & Jerry Brashier & W. Daryl Jones & James E. Henderson, 2013. "Capitalization of Hunting Lease Income into Northern Mississippi Forestland Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 137-153.
- Straka, Thomas J., 2011. "Contribution of Wildlife to the Value of U.S. Southern Forestland," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Ian A. Munn & Anwar Hussain, 2010. "Factors Determining Differences in Local Hunting Lease Rates: Insights from Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 66-78.
- Eberle, Phillip & Wallace, Russ, 2008. "Recreational Leases as Means to Increase Landowner Income," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Sengupta, Sanchita & Osgood, Daniel Edward, 2003. "The value of remoteness: a hedonic estimation of ranchette prices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-103, February.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:14:n:3:1997:p:399-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.