Modelling trends in central England temperatures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- David Harvey & Terence Mills, 2002. "Unit roots and double smooth transitions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 675-683.
- Gomez, Victor, 2001. "The Use of Butterworth Filters for Trend and Cycle Estimation in Economic Time Series," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 365-373, July.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2000. "Trend estimation and de-trending via rational square-wave filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2001. "Methodology for trend estimation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 75-96, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Gadea Rivas, María Dolores, 2017. "Trends in distributional characteristics : Existence of global warming," UC3M Working papers. Economics 24121, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jewson Stephen & Penzer Jeremy, 2006. "Estimating Trends in Weather Series: Consequences for Pricing Derivatives," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, September.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:769-791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Proietti & Eric Hillebrand, 2017.
"Seasonal changes in central England temperatures,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(3), pages 769-791, June.
- Tommaso Proietti & Eric Hillebrand, 2015. "Seasonal Changes in Central England Temperatures," CREATES Research Papers 2015-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tommaso Proietti & Eric Hillebrand, 2015. "Seasonal Changes in Central England Temperatures," CEIS Research Paper 347, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Jun 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:22:y:2003:i:1:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.