Politikversagen als Ursache der deutschen Sozialstaatskrise / Political Failure as a Cause of the Crisis of the German Welfare State
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1990.
"Tax harmonization and tax competition in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 489-504.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Tax Harmonization and Tax Competition in Europe," NBER Working Papers 3248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1990. "Tax harmonization and tax competition in Europe," Munich Reprints in Economics 19846, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Lampert, 2003. "Kann der Sozialstaat gerettet werden?," Discussion Paper Series 247, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Gert G. Wagner & Ellen Kirner & Johannes Leinert & Volker Meinhardt, 1998. "Kapitaldeckung: Kein Wundermittel für die Altersvorsorge," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 65(46), pages 833-840.
- Oberhauser, Alois, 1996. "Mehr Arbeitslosigkeit durch Parallelpolitik: Eine Folge einzelwirtschaftlichen Denkens," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 566-573.
- Adolf Wagner, 1994. "Demographisch bedingte Arbeitslosigkeit in Deutschland," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 47(25/26), pages 19-22, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heblich, Stephan, 2007. "Eigenverantwortliche Individuen und Pro-Aktive Unternehmen," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-48-07, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical failure; welfare state crises; social insurance; labor market policy; employment policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:225:y:2005:i:1:p:44-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.