International Standards and National Specificities in Large Economies: USA, China and EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenstein,Shane & Stango,Victor (ed.), 2006. "Standards and Public Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521864503.
- Knut Blind, 2004. "The Economics of Standards," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3392.
- Blind, Knut & Mangelsdorf, Axel & Pohlisch, Jakob, 2018. "The effects of cooperation in accreditation on international trade: Empirical evidence on ISO 9000 certifications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 50-59.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Seungyeon Moon & Heesang Lee, 2020. "The Role of Standards-Related Capacity Building on the Sustainable Development of Developing Countries: Focusing on the Korea’s Standards-Related AfT Case in Bolivia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-15, June.
- Jong-Hyun Paik & Moon-Koo Kim & Jong-Hyun Park, 2017. "The antecedents and consequences of technology standardizations in Korean IT small and medium-sized enterprises," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 293-304, December.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michał, 2014.
"International standards and international trade: Empirical evidence from ISO 9000 diffusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 70-82.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Chapters, in: Standards, Patents and Innovations, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 18132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2009. "ISO 9000: New form of protectionism or common language in international trade?," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jean-Christophe Graz & Nafi Niang, 2011. "Connecting India: the rise of standards in service offshoring," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 2287-2305, March.
- Arnaud X. Varé & Ralf W. Seifert, 2008. "Contextual And Tactical Changes In Standards Wars: What Consequences For "Winners"?," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(04), pages 447-474.
- Mariana Dubravská & Martina Marchevská & Petra Vašaničová & Rastislav Kotulič, 2020. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management Linkage: An Empirical Analysis of the Slovak Republic," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-17, July.
- Vladimirov, Zhelyu & Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2012. "Interaction of leading and supporting factors for the SME competitiveness," MPRA Paper 37251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong Jiang & Sipeng Gao & Shukuan Zhao & Hong Chen, 2020. "Competition of technology standards in Industry 4.0: An innovation ecosystem perspective," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 772-783, July.
- Jong-Hyun Paik & Moon-Koo Kim & Jong-Hyun Park, 0. "The antecedents and consequences of technology standardizations in Korean IT small and medium-sized enterprises," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- Ikram, M. & Sroufe, Robert & Rehman, E. & Shah, S.Z.A. & Mahmoudi, A., 2020. "Do Quality, Environmental, and Social (QES) Certifications Improve International Trade? A Comparative Grey Relation Analysis of Developing vs. Developed Countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Müller, Jo-Ann, 2016. "Subsidiary Strategy and Importance of Standards: Re-interpreting the integration-responsiveness framework," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145896, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Susanne Fricke & Geoffrey Chapman, 2017. "The Role of Standards in North-South Trade: The Case of Agricultural Exports from Sub-Saharan African Countries to the EU," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cabral, Luís & Salant, David, 2014. "Evolving technologies and standards regulation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 48-56.
- Blind, Knut & Müller, Jo-Ann, 2019. "The role of standards in the policy debate on the EU-US trade agreement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 21-38.
- Thilo Gamber & Monika Friedrich-Nishio & Hariolf Grupp, 2008. "Science and technology in standardization: A statistical analysis of merging knowledge structures," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 74(1), pages 89-108, January.
- Ivana Mijatovic & Milica Maricic & Ana Horvat, 2019. "The Factors Affecting the Environmental Practices of Companies: The Case of Serbia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-17, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Standards; globalization; developed economies; USA; China; EU;
All these keywords.
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jis:ejistu:y:2017:i:02:id:423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Popescu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.