Understanding Islamic Bank Selection of Customers: A Field Research from Turkish Participation Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yvonne Saini & Geoff Bick, Loonat Abdulla, 2011. "Consumer awareness and usage of islamic banking products in South Africa," South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, University of Pretoria, Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences, vol. 14(3), pages 298-313, September.
- Walid Mansour & Mohamed Ben Abdelhamid & Omar Masood & G.S.K. Niazi, 2010. "Islamic banking and customers' preferences: the case of the UK," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 185-199, October.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- S. T. Katircioglu & S. Fethi & D. Unlucan & I. Dalci, 2011. "Bank selection factors in the banking industry: An empirical investigation from potential customers in Northern Cyprus," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 61(1), pages 77-89, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Ali & Syed Ali Raza & Chin-Hong Puah & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2017.
"Islamic home financing in Pakistan: a SEM-based approach using modified TPB model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1156-1177, November.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Islamic home financing in Pakistan: A SEM based approach using modified TPB model," MPRA Paper 67877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2015.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219091517500096 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprincipal component analysis; participation bank; Islamic bank; customer selection; bank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jfr:ijfr11:v:5:y:2014:i:4:p:22-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gina Perry). General contact details of provider: http://ijfr.sciedupress.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.