Post-decentralization regional economies and actors -- putting the capacity of Local governments to the test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Marks, 2002. "Ntt Sandalwood: Roots Of Disaster," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 223-240.
- repec:lpe:efijnl:200306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Blane D., 2003. "Local Government Borrowing and Repayment in Indonesia: Does Fiscal Capacity Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1047-1063, June.
- World Bank, 2003. "Decentralizing Indonesia : A Regional Public Expenditure Review Overview Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14632, The World Bank.
- Casson, Anne & Obidzinski, Krystof, 2002. "From New Order to Regional Autonomy: Shifting Dynamics of "Illegal" Logging in Kalimantan, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2133-2151, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:uii:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:106-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Rodríguez & Patricia Meirelles, 2010.
"Devolution and Accountability Effects in the Public Provision of Water Services in Indonesia,"
007905, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Meirelles, Patricia & Rodriguez, Catherine, 2010. "Devolution and Accountability Effects in the Public Provision of Water Services in Indonesia," Documentos CEDE Series 107395, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2015. "Transformation of the national monitoring and evaluation arrangement in decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 69073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:uii:journl:v:7:y:2015:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Local economy; Community development; Regional administration; Local government; Indonesia; 地方分権; 地域経済; 地域開発; 地方行政; 地方自治; インドネシア;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:deveco:v:43:y:2005:i:1:p:171-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.