From New Order to Regional Autonomy: Shifting Dynamics of "Illegal" Logging in Kalimantan, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nygren, Anja, 2005. "Community-based forest management within the context of institutional decentralization in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 639-655, April.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2014.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia,"
NBER Working Papers
20504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2015. "Public goods and ethnic diversity: evidence from deforestation in Indonesia," GRI Working Papers 166, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2016. "Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers 80, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Khan, Qaiser & Faguet, Jean-Paul & Ambel, Alemayehu, 2017.
"Blending Top-Down Federalism with Bottom-Up Engagement to Reduce Inequality in Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 326-342.
- Khan,Qaiser M. & Faguet,Jean-Paul & Ambel,Alemayehu A., 2015. "Blending top-down federalism with bottom-up engagement to reduce inequality in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7511, The World Bank.
- Matsui, Kazuhisa, 2005. "Post-decentralization regional economies and actors -- putting the capacity of Local governments to the test," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 43(1), pages 171-189, March.
- Rosyadi, Slamet & Birner, Regina & Zeller, Manfred, 2005. "Creating political capital to promote devolution in the forestry sector--a case study of the forest communities in Banyumas district, Central Java, Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 213-226, February.
- Palmer, Charles & Engel, Stefanie, 2007. "For Better or for Worse? Local Impacts of the Decentralization of Indonesia's Forest Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2131-2149, December.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio, 2008.
"Decentralization's Effects on Educational Outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1294-1316, July.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization´S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002255, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sanchez, Fabio, 2006. "Decentralization’s effects on educational outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Meirelles, Patricia & Rodriguez, Catherine, 2010.
"Devolution and Accountability Effects in the Public Provision of Water Services in Indonesia,"
Documentos CEDE Series
107395, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Catherine Rodríguez & Patricia Meirelles, 2010. "Devolution and Accountability Effects in the Public Provision of Water Services in Indonesia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007905, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:218-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spiegel, Samuel J., 2012. "Governance Institutions, Resource Rights Regimes, and the Informal Mining Sector: Regulatory Complexities in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 189-205.
- Engel, Stefanie & Palmer, Charles, 2006. "Who owns the right? The determinants of community benefits from logging in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 434-446, June.
- Smajgl, Alex & Bohensky, Erin, 2012. "When households stop logging — Evidence for household adaptation from East Kalimantan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 58-65.
- McAllister, Ryan R.J. & Smajgl, Alex & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2007. "Forest logging and institutional thresholds in developing south-east Asian economies: A conceptual model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1079-1089, May.
- Mertz, Ole & Wadley, Reed L. & Christensen, Andreas Egelund, 2005. "Local land use strategies in a globalizing world: Subsistence farming, cash crops and income diversification," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 209-215, September.
- Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad & Andrianto, Agus & Komarudin, Heru & Hernawan, Dody, 2014. "The timber legality verification system and the voluntary partnership agreement (VPA) in Indonesia: Challenges for the small-scale forestry sector," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 24-32.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Wahyudi, Riko, 2016. "Revenue loss from legal timber in Indonesia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 115-123.
- Resosudarmo, Ida Aju Pradnja & Atmadja, Stibniati & Ekaputri, Andini Desita & Intarini, Dian Y. & Indriatmoko, Yayan & Astri, Pangestuti, 2014. "Does Tenure Security Lead to REDD+ Project Effectiveness? Reflections from Five Emerging Sites in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 68-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:12:p:2133-2151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.