Towards sustainable development in post-transition European Union states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Bijsterbosch & Marcin Kolasa, 2010.
"FDI and productivity convergence in Central and Eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(4), pages 689-712, January.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Bijsterbosch, Martin, 2009. "FDI and productivity convergence in central and eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation," Working Paper Series 992, European Central Bank.
- Ewa Cichowicz & Ewa Rollnik-Sadowska, 2018. "Inclusive Growth in CEE Countries as a Determinant of Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-23, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hanna Dudek & Joanna Myszkowska-Ryciak & Agnieszka Wojewódzka-Wiewiórska, 2021. "Profiles of Food Insecurity: Similarities and Differences across Selected CEE Countries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ganau, 2022.
"Institutions and the productivity challenge for European regions [Introduction to economic growth],"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 1-25.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Roberto Ganau, 2019. "Institutions and the Productivity Challenge for European Regions," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 116, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Roberto Ganau, 2021. "Institutions and the Productivity Challenge for European Regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2107, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2021.
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2021. "Institutions and the Productivity Challenge for European Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 15870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Ganau, Roberto, 2022. "Institutions and the productivity challenge for European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108915, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ram Upendra Das, 2015.
"Trade and Investment Liberalization in India: Implications for Productivity Gains,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Khee Giap Tan & Kong Yam Tan (ed.), Foreign Direct Investment and Small and Medium Enterprises Productivity and Access to Finance, chapter 3, pages 35-55,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ram Upendra Das, 2014. "Trade and Investment Liberalization in India: Implications for Productivity Gains," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-21.
- Svilena MIHAYLOVA, 2015. "Foreign direct investment and income inequality in Central and Eastern Europe," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 23-42, Summer.
- Naqeeb Ur Rehman, 2017.
"Self-selection and learning-by-exporting hypotheses: micro-level evidence,"
Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 133-160, April.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Self-Selection and Learning-by-Exporting Hypotheses: Micro Level Evidence," MPRA Paper 71480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Integration with the European Union on Productivity in a Posttransition Economy: The Case of Polish Manufacturing Sectors,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 84-104, March.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2011. "Market Size, Competitiveness and Technological Frontier - the Impact of Trade Integration with the UE on Productivity in Polish Manufacturing Sectors," NBP Working Papers 82, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2012. "The Impact of Trade Integration with the EU on Porductivity in a Post-Transition Economy. The Case of Polish Manufacturing Sectors," Working Papers 1202, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015.
"Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States,"
2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC: The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," EcoMod2016 9250, EcoMod.
- Dimitar Eftimoski, 2020. "Some new insights on economic convergence and growth in Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 863-884, November.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2012.
"Is the effect really so large? Firm‐level evidence on the role of FDI in a transition economy-super-1,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 20(2), pages 195-233, April.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "Is the Impact Really That High? The Effect of FDI in Transition," MPRA Paper 14934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2009. "Is the Impact Really That High? The Effect of FDI in Transition," Working Papers 2009-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Peter Howard-Jones & Jens Hölscher, 2020. "The Influence Of The Washington Consensus Programme On The Transitional Economies Of Eastern Europe – A Firm-Level Analysis," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Belgrade, vol. 65(226), pages 9-44, July – Se.
- Ramona Pîrvu & Cristian Drăgan & Gheorghe Axinte & Sorin Dinulescu & Mihaela Lupăncescu & Andra Găină, 2019. "The Impact of the Implementation of Cohesion Policy on the Sustainable Development of EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(15), pages 1-20, August.
- Yüksel Okºak & Cüneyt Koyuncu, 2021. "Long-run asymmetric association between FDI and productivity in Turkey," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 39(2), pages 253-277.
- Bhattarai, Keshab & Qin, Weiguang, 2022.
"Convergence in labor productivity across provinces and production sectors in China,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 25(C).
- Qin, Weiguang & Bhattarai, Keshab, 2021. "Convergence in Labor Productivity across Provinces and Production Sectors in China," MPRA Paper 111191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesmin Rahman & La-Bhus Fah Jirasavetakul, 2018. "Foreign Direct Investment in New Member State of the EU and Western Balkans: Taking Stock and Assessing Prospects," IMF Working Papers 2018/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramona Jimborean & Anna Kelber, 2017.
"Foreign Direct Investment Drivers and Growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the Aftermath of the 2007 Global Financial Crisis,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(1), pages 23-54, March.
- R. Jimborean & A. Kelber, 2014. "Foreign direct investment drivers and growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the 2007 global financial crisis," Working papers 488, Banque de France.
- Andrzej Raszkowski & Bartosz Bartniczak, 2019. "Sustainable Development in the Central and Eastern European Countries (CEECs): Challenges and Opportunities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Onesmus Mbaabu Mutiiria & Qingjiang Ju & Koffi Dumor, 2020. "Infrastructure and inclusive growth in sub-Saharan Africa: An empirical analysis," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 20(3), pages 187-207, July.
- Sabina Silajdzic & Eldin Mehic, 2016. "Absorptive Capabilities, FDI, and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 904-922, April.
- Serfraz, Ayesha, 2017. "Foreign direct investment inflows and labor productivity in Pakistan: A sector-wise panel cointegration analysis," ZÖSS-Discussion Papers 65, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Keiko Suganuma, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and regional economic development in Russia: an econometric assessment,"
Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 209-255, November.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; post-transition European Union states; economic growth; social development; environmental protection;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2020:v:12:i:3:p:167-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.