New aspects of sustainable development as a factor of competitiveness in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simin Davoudi, 2003. "EUROPEAN BRIEFING: Polycentricity in European spatial planning: from an analytical tool to a normative agenda," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 979-999, December.
- Robert Huggins & Nick Clifton, 2011. "Competitiveness, creativity, and place-based development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1341-1362, June.
- Marcus Grant & Hugh Barton, 2013. "No weighting for healthy sustainable local planning: evaluation of a participatory appraisal tool for rationality and inclusivity," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1267-1289, November.
- Robert Huggins & Nick Clifton, 2011. "Competitiveness, Creativity, and Place-Based Development," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(6), pages 1341-1362, June.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; environment; competitiveness;
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:1:p:27-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.