The Aftermath Of The Economic Crisis: Healthcare Systems’ Inequalities In Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cavagnero, Eleonora & Bilger, Marcel, 2010. "Equity during an economic crisis: Financing of the Argentine health system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 479-488, July.
- Cutler, David M. & Knaul, Felicia & Lozano, Rafael & Mendez, Oscar & Zurita, Beatriz, 2002.
"Financial crisis, health outcomes and ageing: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 279-303, May.
- David M. Cutler & Felicia Knaul & Rafael Lozano & Oscar Mendez & Beatriz Zurita, 2000. "Financial Crisis, Health Outcomes and Aging: Mexico in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belli, Paolo & Gotsadze, George & Shahriari, Helen, 2004. "Out-of-pocket and informal payments in health sector: evidence from Georgia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 109-123, October.
- Mikael Svensson, 2010. "Economic upturns are good for your heart but watch out for accidents: a study on Swedish regional data 1976-2005," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 615-625.
- O'Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Rannan-Eliya, Ravi P. & Somanathan, Aparnaa & Adhikari, Shiva Raj & Akkazieva, Baktygul & Harbianto, Deni & Garg, Charu C. & Hanvoravongchai, Piya & Herrin, Ale, 2008. "Who pays for health care in Asia?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 460-475, March.
- de Belvis, Antonio Giulio & Ferrè, Francesca & Specchia, Maria Lucia & Valerio, Luca & Fattore, Giovanni & Ricciardi, Walter, 2012. "The financial crisis in Italy: Implications for the healthcare sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 10-16.
- Pietro Folino-Gallo & Simona Montilla & Mario Bruzzone & Nello Martini, 2008. "Pricing and reimbursement of pharmaceuticals in Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(3), pages 305-310, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:6:p:1290-1312 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; healthcare; out-of-pocket payments; social inequalities; panel data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:i:4:p:75-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.