Another Look At The Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment In Mena Countries: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hisarciklilar, Mehtap & Kayam, Saime Suna & Kayalica, Ozgur, 2006. "Locational Drivers of FDI in MENA Countries: A Spatial Attempt," MPRA Paper 2085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2003. "Trade, Investment and Development in the Middle East and North Africa : Engaging with the World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15116, April.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Panel Data; Fixed Effects; MENA;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:35:y:2010:i:2:p:75-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .