Trade, Investment and Development in the Middle East and North Africa : Engaging with the World
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaro, Cuervo-Cazurra, 2011. "Selecting the country in which to start internationalization: The non-sequential internationalization model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 426-437, October.
- Stephan Klasen & Janneke Pieters, 2015.
"What Explains the Stagnation of Female Labor Force Participation in Urban India?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(3), pages 449-478.
- Stephan Klasen & Janneke Pieters, 2013. "What explains the stagnation of female labor force participation in urban India?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 146, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Klasen, Stephan & Pieters, Janneke, 2013. "What Explains the Stagnation of Female Labor Force Participation in Urban India?," IZA Discussion Papers 7597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klasen,Stephan & Pieters,Janneke, 2015. "What explains the stagnation of female labor force participation in urban India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7222, The World Bank.
- Juliane Brach, 2008. "Constraints to Economic Development and Growth in the Middle East and North Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 85, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Mashhour, Ahmed & Gaber, Mohamed, 2011. "A review of The National and International Agro‐Food Policies and Institutions in Egypt," MPRA Paper 66779, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2011.
- Sufian Eltayeb Mohamed & Moise G. Sidiropoulos, 2010. "Another Look At The Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment In Mena Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 75-95, June.
- Murat Arsel & Adam Hanieh, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 979-992, July.
- Hamid, Zarinah & Amin, Ruzita Mohd, 2013. "Trade and Human Development in OIC Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 55-70.
- Alfred Tovias & Sema Kalaycioglu & Inon Dafni & Ester Ruben & Lior Herman, 2007. "What Would Normalisation of Economic Relations Between Mashrek Countries, Turkey and Israel Imply?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 665-684, April.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo, 2006. "Do institutions matter for FDI? A comparative analysis for the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 2426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan, Sherif, 2016. "Reaping the Bless of Arab Migrants: Mobilizing Diaspora for Private Sector Development," MPRA Paper 71539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration International Economics and Trade - Free Trade International Economics and Trade - Trade Policy Economic Theory and Research Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .