The Transition Process In China: An Economic Development Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woo Wing Thye, 1994.
"The Art of Reforming Centrally Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland, and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-308, June.
- Woo, W.T., 1993. "The Art of Reforming Centrally-Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland and Russia," Papers 93-09, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Chen Pu & Hsiao Chihying, 2005.
"the Transition Process in China: A theoretic and empirical Study,"
Development and Comp Systems
- C. Hsiao & P. Chen, 2005. "The Transition Process in China: a Theoretical and Empirical Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 210, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Economic Reform; Industrialization; the Chinese Economy;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:32:y:2007:i:2:p:113-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .