Statistical Demand Functions for Food in the USA and the Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (Sept.-Oct.)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jcatalog/subscribe.jsp?issn=0883-7252 Email: |
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2004. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of Determinants of Unsustainable Consumption in The Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 367-389, April.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2014.
"FDI and Income Inequality—Evidence from Latin American Economies,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 778-793, November.
- Herzer, Dierk & Hühne, Philipp & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2012. "FDI and income inequality: Evidence from Latin American economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Herzer, Dierk, 2013. "Cross-Country Heterogeneity and the Trade-Income Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 194-211.
- Dierk Herzer, 2009. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," FIW Working Paper series 026, FIW.
- Dierk Herzer, 2011. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 209, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2009. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2011. "Income inequality and health: New evidence from panel data," Kiel Working Papers 1736, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pavel Ciaian, 2002. "The impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on income distribution and welfare in Central and Eastern European Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2002_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Wang, Zijun & Bessler, David A, 2002. "The Homogeneity Restriction and Forecasting Performance of VAR-Type Demand Systems: An Empirical Examination of US Meat Consumption," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 193-206, April.
- Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Inward and outward FDI and income inequality: evidence from Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(2), pages 395-422, June.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & d’Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "Food Standards and Welfare: General Equilibrium Effects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 223-244, 06.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011. "Food, energy and environment: Is bioenergy the missing link?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 571-580, October.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Food, Energy and Environment : is Bioenergy the missing link?," LICOS Discussion Papers 29211, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011. "Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 326-348, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61009, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kelvin Balcombe, 2005. "Model Selection Using Information Criteria and Genetic Algorithms," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 207-228, June.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2011. "FDI and income inequality: Evidence from Europe," Kiel Working Papers 1675, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:12:y:1997:i:5:p:615-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed