Real Estate Investment Trusts and Calendar Anomalies: Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamara, Avraham, 1997. "New Evidence on the Monday Seasonal in Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(1), pages 63-84, January.
- Jorge Brusa & Pu Liu & Craig Schulman, 2000. "The Weekend Effect, 'Reverse' Weekend Effect, and Firm Size," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5&6), pages 555-574.
- Su Han Chan & Wai-Kin Leung & Ko Wang, 2005. "Changes in REIT Structure and Stock Performance: Evidence from the Monday Stock Anomaly," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 89-120, March.
- Willard McIntosh & Youguo Liang & Daniel L. Tompkins, 1991. "An Examination of the Small-Firm Effect within the REIT Industry," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 9-18.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seyed Mehdian & Mark J. Perry, 2001. "The Reversal of the Monday Effect: New Evidence from US Equity Markets," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(7&8), pages 1043-1065.
- Colwell, Peter F & Park, Hun Y, 1990. "Seasonality and Size Effects: The Case of Real-Estate-Related Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-259, September.
- Friday, H Swint & Peterson, David R, 1997. "January Return Seasonality in Real Estate Investment Trusts: Information vs. Tax-Loss Selling Effects," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 33-51, Spring.
- Ogden, Joseph P, 1990. " Turn-of-Month Evaluations of Liquid Profits and Stock Returns: A Common Explanation for the Monthly and January Effects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1259-1272, September.
- Arnold L. Redman & Herman Manakyan & Kartono Liano, 1997. "Real Estate Investment Trusts and Calendar Anomalies," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(1), pages 19-28.
- Ariel, Robert A, 1990. " High Stock Returns before Holidays: Existence and Evidence on Possible Causes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1611-1626, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgios Bampinas & Stilianos Fountas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2016.
"The day-of-the-week effect is weak: Evidence from the European real estate sector,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(3), pages 549-567, July.
- Georgios Bampinas & Stilianos Fountas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "The Day-of-the-Week Effect is Weak: Evidence from the European Real Estate Sector," Working Paper series 15-19, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Georgios Bampinas & Stilianos Fountas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "The day-of-the-week effect is weak: Evidence from the European Real Estate Sector," Discussion Paper Series 2015_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2015.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9564-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Brounen & Yair Ben-Hamo, 2009. "Calendar Anomalies: The Case of International Property Shares," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 115-136, February.
- E. Hui & J. Wright & S. Yam, 2014. "Calendar Effects and Real Estate Securities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 91-115, July.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:08:n:01:2005:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .