Mortgage Payment as a Portion of Income: A Better Solution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kemp, 1990. "Income-related Assistance with Housing Costs: a Cross-national Comparison," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 27(6), pages 795-808, December.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, January.
- Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2002. "Valuing the Option to Purchase an Asset at a Proportional Discount," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 99-109.
- Ramon Moreno, 2002. "Reforming China's banking system," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may31.
- Edgar O. Olsen, 2000. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Methods of Delivering Housing Subsidies," Virginia Economics Online Papers 351, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:06:n:01:2003:p:121-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.