Una aplicación de la teoría de matrices aleatorias para analizar la variación del rendimiento de diferentes commodities a lo largo del periodo 2000-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Maslov, 2001. "Measures of globalization based on cross-correlations of world financial indices," Papers cond-mat/0103397, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2001.
- Maslov, Sergei, 2001. "Measures of globalization based on cross-correlations of world financial indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 301(1), pages 397-406.
- Zdzislaw Burda & Jerzy Jurkiewicz, 2003. "Signal and Noise in Financial Correlation Matrices," Papers cond-mat/0312496, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Burda, Zdzisław & Jurkiewicz, Jerzy, 2004. "Signal and noise in financial correlation matrices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 67-72.
More about this item
Keywordsmatriz aleatoria; valor propio; commodities/ random matrix; eigenvalue; commodities.;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipn:esecon:v:ix:y:2014:i:41:p:7-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Marroquín-Arreola). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeipnmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.