The use of SVAR analysis in determining the effects of ?scal shocks in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Francisco de Castro & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2006.
"The economic effects of exogenous fiscal shocks in Spain: a SVAR approach,"
0604, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & de Castro Fernández, Francisco, 2006. "The economic effects of exogenous fiscal shocks in Spain: a SVAR approach," Working Paper Series 647, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012.
"The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4439-4454, December.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & António Afonso, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy," NIPE Working Papers 22/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Afonso, António & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 991, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/56, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Carlo A. Favero, "undated".
"How do European monetary and fiscal authorities behave?,"
214, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Favero, Carlo A., 2002. "How do European Monetary and Fiscal Authorities Behave?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramey, Valerie A. & Shapiro, Matthew D., 1998.
"Costly capital reallocation and the effects of government spending,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 145-194, June.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1999. "Costly Capital Reallocation and the Effects of Government Spending," NBER Working Papers 6283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1997. "What does the Bundesbank target?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1025-1053, June.
- Dario Caldara & Christophe Kamps, 2006. "What Do We Know About the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks? A Comparative Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 257, Society for Computational Economics.
- Caldara, Dario & Kamps, Christophe, 2008. "What are the effects of fiscal policy shocks? A VAR-based comparative analysis," Working Paper Series 877, European Central Bank.
- Tenhofen Jörn & Wolff Guntram B. & Heppke-Falk Kirsten H., 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Exogenous Fiscal Policy Shocks in Germany: A Disaggregated SVAR Analysis,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 230(3), pages 328-355, June.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Tenhofen, Jörn & Heppke-Falk, Kirsten H., 2006. "The macroeconomic effects of exogenous fiscal policy shocks in Germany: a disaggregated SVAR analysis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,41, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- António Afonso & Ricardo Sousa, 2011.
"The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy in Portugal: a Bayesian SVAR analysis,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 10(1), pages 61-82, April.
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy in Portugal: a Bayesian SVAR Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ricardo M. Sousa & António Afonso, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy in Portugal: a Bayesian SVAR Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 3/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- John W. Keating, 1992. "Structural approaches to vector autoregressions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 37-57.
- McCoy, Daniel, 1997. "How useful is Structural VAR Analysis for Irish economics?," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milan Deskar-Škrbić & Hrvoje Šimović & Tomislav Ćorić, 2013. "Effects of Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy: Evidence of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1302, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Milan Deskar Škrbić & Hrvoje Šimović, 2015. "The size and determinants of fiscal multipliers in Western Balkans: comparing Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1510, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Hrvoje Simovic & Milan Deskar-Skrbic, 2013. "Dynamic effects of fiscal policy and fiscal multipliers in Croatia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 55-78.
- Hernán Rincón & Diego Rodríguez & Jorge Toro & Santiago Téllez, 2017.
"FISCO: modelo fiscal para Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 35(83), pages 161-187, June.
- Hernán Rincón & Diego Rodríguez & Jorge Toro & Santiago Téllez, 2014. "FISCO: Modelo Fiscal para Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012336, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón & Diego Rodríguez & Jorge Toro & Santiago Téllez, 2014. "FISCO: Modelo Fiscal para Colombia," Borradores de Economia 855, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tevdovski, Dragan & Petrevski, Goran & Bogoev, Jane, 2016. "The effects of macroeconomic policies under fixed exchange rates: A Bayesian VAR analysis," MPRA Paper 73461, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2016.
- Vladimir Filipovski & Taki Fiti & Borce Trenovski, 2016. "Efficiency of the Fiscal Policy and the Fiscal Multipliers – The Case of the Republic of Macedonia," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 3-23.
- Goran Petrevski & Jane Bogoev & Dragan Tevdovski, 2016. "Fiscal and monetary policy effects in three South Eastern European economies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 415-441, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; fiscal shocks; government revenue; government spending;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:25-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .