Dynamic Pricing of Substitutable Products in the Presence of Capacity Flexibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamel Jedidi & Carl F. Mela & Sunil Gupta, 1999. "Managing Advertising and Promotion for Long-Run Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Adam Copeland & Wendy E. Dunn & George J. Hall, 2005.
"Prices, production, and inventories over the automotive model year,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2005.
- George Hall & Adam Copeland & Wendy Dunn, 2005. "Prices, Production, and Inventories Over the Automotive Model Year," 2005 Meeting Papers 346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Copeland, Adam & Hall, George J., 2005. "Prices, Production and Inventories over the Automotive Model Year," Working Papers 2, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Adam Copeland & Wendy Dunn & George Hall, 2005. "Prices, Production and Inventories over the Automotive Model Year," NBER Working Papers 11257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bish, Ebru K. & Suwandechochai, Rawee, 2010. "Optimal capacity for substitutable products under operational postponement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 775-783, December.
- Gregory A. DeCroix & Antonio Arreola-Risa, 1998. "Optimal Production and Inventory Policy for Multiple Products Under Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 950-961, July.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2011. "Relative thinking in consumer choice between differentiated goods and services and its implications for business strategy," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 6(2), pages 176-185, February.
- Ebru K. Bish & Ana Muriel & Stephan Biller, 2005. "Managing Flexible Capacity in a Make-to-Order Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 167-180, February.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Wen, 2019. "Impact of capacity flexibility on the use of booking limits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(1), pages 199-213.
- Youyi Feng & Jianjun Xu & Shaohui Zheng, 2019. "Technical Note—Dynamic Optimal Policy for an Inventory System of Two Substitutable Products with Positive Replenishment Lead Times," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 67(4), pages 1027-1034, July.
- Xiting Gong & Xiuli Chao, 2013. "Technical Note---Optimal Control Policy for Capacitated Inventory Systems with Remanufacturing," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(3), pages 603-611, June.
- Antonio Moreno & Christian Terwiesch, 2015. "Pricing and Production Flexibility: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Automotive Industry," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 428-444, October.
- Boonman, H.J. & Hagspiel, V. & Kort, P.M., 2015. "Dedicated vs product flexible production technology: Strategic capacity investment choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 141-152.
- Heng Du & Tiaojun Xiao, 2019. "Pricing Strategies for Competing Adaptive Retailers Facing Complex Consumer Behavior: Agent-based Model," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(06), pages 1909-1939, November.
- Xin Chen & Peng Hu & Simai He, 2013. "Technical Note---Preservation of Supermodularity in Parametric Optimization Problems with Nonlattice Structures," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(5), pages 1166-1173, October.
More about this item
Keywordspricing and revenue management; dynamic pricing; capacity flexibility; inventory control; substitutable products;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:15:y:2013:i:1:p:86-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.