The economic production and pricing model with lot-size-dependent production cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ardalan, Alireza, 1995. "A comparative analysis of approaches for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 416-430, July.
- Özalp Özer & Wei Wei, 2004. "Inventory Control with Limited Capacity and Advance Demand Information," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 988-1000, December.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Richard, Jean Francois, 1971.
"Optimal Pricing and Inventory Decisions for Non-Seasonal Items,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 173-175, January.
- Kunreuther, H. & Richard, J.-F., 1971. "Optimal pricing and inventory decisions for non-seasonal items," CORE Discussion Papers RP 77, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wee, Hui-Ming, 1995. "Joint pricing and replenishment policy for deteriorating inventory with declining market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 163-171, August.
- Inderfurth, Karl, 2004. "Optimal policies in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing systems with product substitution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 325-343, August.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
- Chao, Xiuli & Chen, Hong & Zheng, Shaohui, 2008. "Joint replenishment and pricing decisions in inventory systems with stochastically dependent supply capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 142-155, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic production quantity; Optimal pricing; Inventory control; Variable production cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.