A comparative analysis of approaches for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Hadley, 1964. "A Comparison of Order Quantities Computed Using the Average Annual Cost and the Discounted Cost," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 472-476, April.
- Ardalan, Alireza, 1994. "Optimal prices and order quantities when temporary price discounts result in increase in demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 52-61, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. J. Arcelus & G. Srinivasan, 2006. "Marketing|inventory interactions in the characterization of retailer response to manufacturer trade deals," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 537-547.
- Alireza Kabirian, 2012. "The economic production and pricing model with lot-size-dependent production cost," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 2006. "A joint optimal pricing, rebate value, and lot sizing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 706-723, October.
- Chih-Te Yang & Liang-Yuh Ouyang & Kun-Shan Wu & Hsiu-Feng Yen, 2012. "Optimal ordering policy in response to a temporary sale price when retailer's warehouse capacity is limited," European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 26-49.
- Joglekar, Prafulla & Lee, Patrick, 1998. "Comments on: A comparative analysis for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 228-241, August.
- Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Liu, Yu-Te & Wang, Wei-Ming, 2010. "Coordinating ordering and pricing decisions in a two-stage distribution system with price-sensitive demand through short-term discounting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 142-151, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:416-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.