Optimal prices and order quantities when temporary price discounts result in increase in demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirag, Ozgun Caliskan & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie, 2011. "Customer rebates and retailer incentives in the presence of competition and price discrimination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 268-280, November.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0522-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Mohammadi, Babak & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Samimi, Hadi, 2013. "An EOQ model for perishable product with special sale and shortage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 318-338.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 2006. "A joint optimal pricing, rebate value, and lot sizing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 706-723, October.
- Chen, Cheng-Kang & Jo Min, K., 1995. "Optimal inventory and disposal policies in response to a sale," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 17-27, November.
- Su, Yiqiang & Geunes, Joseph, 2012. "Price promotions, operations cost, and profit in a two-stage supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 891-905.
- Joglekar, Prafulla & Lee, Patrick, 1998. "Comments on: A comparative analysis for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 228-241, August.
- Ardalan, Alireza, 1995. "A comparative analysis of approaches for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 416-430, July.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- Shaposhnik, Yaron & Herer, Yale T. & Naseraldin, Hussein, 2015. "Optimal ordering for a probabilistic one-time discount," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 803-814.
- Matsuyama, Keisuke, 2001. "The EOQ-Models modified by introducing discount of purchase price or increase of setup cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 83-99, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:72:y:1994:i:1:p:52-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.