Tools for Inventing Organizations: Toward a Handbook of Organizational Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chrysanthos Nicholas Dellarocas, 1996. "A Coordination Perspective on Software Architecture: Towards a Design Handbook for Integrating Software Components," Working Paper Series 193, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa Tiaojung Hsu & Kuen-Hung Tsai & Yi-Chuan Liao, 2013. "How Knowledge Integration Mechanisms Affect Product Innovation in the NPD Process?," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Toshihiro Wakayama, 2008. "Thematic Networks: Structuring the Organization for Strategic Fit," Working Papers EMS_2008_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Florian Johannsen & Susanne Leist, 2012. "Wand and Weber’s Decomposition Model in the Context of Business Process Modeling," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 4(5), pages 271-286, October.
- Barbara Weißenberger & Gero Holthoff, 2013. "Cognitive style and connotative meaning in management accounting communication," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Ogulin, R. & Selen, W. & Ashayeri, J., 2010. "Determinants of Informal Coordination in Networked Supply Chains," Discussion Paper 2010-133, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Diane E. Strode, 2016. "A dependency taxonomy for agile software development projects," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-46, February.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:9:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-007-9026-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewellen, Jonathan & Nagel, Stefan, 2006.
"The conditional CAPM does not explain asset-pricing anomalies,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, pages 289-314.
- Jonathan Lewellen & Stefan Nagel, 2003. "The Conditional CAPM does not Explain Asset-Pricing Anamolies," NBER Working Papers 9974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grosof, Benjamin & Poon, Terrence C., 2003. "SweetDeal: Representing Agent Contracts With Exceptions using XML Rules, Ontologies, and Process Descriptions," Working papers 4424-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik., 1991.
"An incomplete contracts theory of information, technology and organization,"
#126. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Brian T. Pentland & Charles S. Osborn & George Wyner & Fred Luconi, 1999. "Useful Descriptions of Organizational Processes: Collecting Data for the Process Handbook," Working Paper Series 208, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Albert Plugge & Jacques Brook, 2013. "From Fragmented to Integrated IT Service Delivery: Identifying Coordinating Challenges," Working Papers 2013/04, Maastricht School of Management.
- Samer Faraj & Yan Xiao, 2006. "Coordination in Fast-Response Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1155-1169.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur, 2002. "An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business," Industrial Organization 0202004, EconWPA.
- Gustaf Neumann & Stefan Sobernig & Michael Aram, 2014. "Evolutionary Business Information Systems," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 6(1), pages 33-38, February.
- Brian T. Pentland, 2003. "Conceptualizing and Measuring Variety in the Execution of Organizational Work Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 857-870.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 281-298.
- Stephen Guisinger, 2001. "From OLI to OLMA: Incorporating Higher Levels of Environmental and Structural Complexity into the Eclectic Paradigm," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 257-272.
- Temponi, Cecilia & Bryant, Michael D. & Fernandez, Benito, 2009. "Integration of business function models into an aggregate enterprise systems model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 793-800, December.
- ANGEL ANTONIO DIAZ & Luis Eduardo SolÃs, 2004. "A taxonomy of business processes," Working Papers Economia wp04-24, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Yoshioka, Takeshi. & Herman, George Arthur., 2003. "Coordinating information using genres," Working papers 214. Working paper (Sloan, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Steven Alter, 2012. "Metamodel for Service Analysis and Design Based on an Operational View of Service and Service Systems," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 218-235, September.
- Raymond E. Levitt & Jan Thomsen & Tore R. Christiansen & John C. Kunz & Yan Jin & Clifford Nass, 1999. "Simulating Project Work Processes and Organizations: Toward a Micro-Contingency Theory of Organizational Design," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1479-1495.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness process redesign; knowledge management; process handbook; organizational design; organizational learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:3:p:425-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.