An Experimental Study of Buyer-Seller Negotiation with One-Sided Incomplete Information and Time Discounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Causal Forces: Structuring Knowledge for Time-series Extrapolation," General Economics and Teaching 0412003, EconWPA.
- Fildes, Robert & Lusk, Edward J, 1984. "The choice of a forecasting model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 427-435.
- Scott Armstrong, J., 1988. "Research needs in forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 449-465.
- Robert Carbone & JS Armstrong, 2004. "Evaluation of Extrapolative Forecasting Methods: Results of a Survey of Academicians and Practitioners," General Economics and Teaching 0412008, EconWPA.
- Robert Carbone & Spyros Makridakis, 1986. "Forecasting When Pattern Changes Occur Beyond the Historical Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 257-271, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- Sanders, NR & Ritzman, LP, 1990. "Improving short-term forecasts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 365-373.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aradhna Krishna & M. Utku Ünver, 2008. "Research Note—Improving the Efficiency of Course Bidding at Business Schools: Field and Laboratory Studies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 262-282, 03-04.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Müller, W., 2006.
"Abuse of a Dominant Position : Cases and Experiments,"
2006-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Larouche, P. & Müller, W., 2009. "Abuse of a dominant position : Cases and experiments," Other publications TiSEM 7e29244c-5b35-4759-ab63-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Reynolds, Stanley S., 2001. "Multi-period bargaining: asymmetric information and risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 309-315, September.
- Baron, David P. & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2017.
"Durable coalitions and communication: Public versus private negotiations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-13.
- David P. Baron & Renee Bowen & Salvatore Nunnari, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 22821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baron, David & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Madarász, Kristóf, 2015. "Bargaining under the Illusion of Transparency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayer, Ralph-C., 2010.
"Intertemporal price discrimination and competition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 273-293.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination and Competition," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sean P. Sullivan, 2016. "Why Wait to Settle? An Experimental Test of the Asymmetric-Information Hypothesis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 497-525.
- Arnaud De Bruyn & Gary E. Bolton, 2008. "Estimating the Influence of Fairness on Bargaining Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1774-1791.
- Adrian Groot Ruiz & Theo Offerman & Sander Onderstal, 2014. "For those about to talk we salute you: an experimental study of credible deviations and ACDC," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(2), pages 173-199, June.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Rosato, Antonio, 2017. "Sequential negotiations with loss-averse buyers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 290-304.
- Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan, 2008. "Subgame perfection in ultimatum bargaining trees," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 292-307, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Joydeep, 2001. "The Role of Inferences in Sequential Bargaining with One-Sided Incomplete Information: Some Experimental Evidence," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 166-187, May.
- Adrian de Groot Ruiz & Theo Offerman & Sander Onderstal, 2011. "An Experimental Study of Credible Deviations and ACDC," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-153/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsnegotiation; game theory; experimental economics; time discounting; one-sided incomplete information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:3:p:377-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .