Business and Technology Strategies and New Venture Performance: A Study of the Telecommunications Equipment Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, A. & Chen, I. J. & Chiang, D., 1997. "Determining organizational structure choices in advanced manufacturing technology management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 511-521, October.
- Yunshi Liu & Yi-Jung Chen & Linda C. Wang, 2017. "Family business, innovation and organizational slack in Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 193-213, March.
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005.
"Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs,"
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005. "Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs," Microeconomics 0506003, EconWPA.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui, 2007. "Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 371-381, April.
- Liu, John & Yao, Dongqing, 1999. "Strategic options in re-engineering of a manufacturing system with uncertain completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 47-58, May.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria, 2012. "Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 297-310.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology strategy; business strategy; new ventures; performance; telecommunications industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:40:y:1994:i:12:p:1663-1677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .