Business and Technology Strategies and New Venture Performance: A Study of the Telecommunications Equipment Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, A. & Chen, I. J. & Chiang, D., 1997. "Determining organizational structure choices in advanced manufacturing technology management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 511-521, October.
- Yunshi Liu & Yi-Jung Chen & Linda C. Wang, 2017. "Family business, innovation and organizational slack in Taiwan," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 193-213, March.
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005.
"Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs,"
0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005. "Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs," Macroeconomics 0506006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang-Jin Yoo & Hyun Ho Choo & Sang Jin Lee, 2018. "A Study on the Sustainable Growth of SMEs: The Mediating Role of Organizational Metacognition," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui, 2007. "Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 371-381, April.
- Liu, John & Yao, Dongqing, 1999. "Strategic options in re-engineering of a manufacturing system with uncertain completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 47-58, May.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Christoph Zott & Raphael Amit, 2007. "Business Model Design and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 181-199, April.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria, 2012. "Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 297-310.
- Yasemin Y. Kor, 2003. "Experience-Based Top Management Team Competence and Sustained Growth," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 707-719, December.
- José Pedro Carreón-Gutiérrez & José Manuel Saiz-Álvarez, 2019. "Product Newness, Low Competition, Recent Technology, and Export Orientation as Predictors for Entrepreneurial Growth Aspirations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-20, October.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology strategy; business strategy; new ventures; performance; telecommunications industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:40:y:1994:i:12:p:1663-1677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.