The Effect of Unions on Productivity: U.S. Surface Mining of Coal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Homburg, Carsten, 2001. "Using data envelopment analysis to benchmark activities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 51-58, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:247-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0073-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine, 2009. "Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5140-5148, December.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2008. "A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Mandakovic, Tomislav & Gupta, Sushil K. & Sahay, Sundeep & Hong, Sungwan, 1995. "A review of program evaluation and fund allocation methods within the service and government sectors," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 59-79, March.
- Cooper, W. W. & Seiford, L. M. & Zhu, J., 2001. "Slacks and congestion: response to a comment by R. Fare and S. Grosskopf," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 205-215, September.
- Dervaux, Benoît & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1998.
"Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 299-312, June.
- DERVAUX, Benoît & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1998. "Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tsolas, Ioannis E., 2011. "Performance assessment of mining operations using nonparametric production analysis: A bootstrapping approach in DEA," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 159-167, June.
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Congestion measurement and elimination under the framework of data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 257-265, February.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency; mathematical programming; statistical estimation; unionization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:34:y:1988:i:9:p:1037-1053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.