Multiple-Object, Discriminatory Auctions with Bidding Constraints: A Game-Theoretic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Palfrey, Thomas R., 1979. "Multiple-Object Discriminatory Auctions with Bidding Constraints: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Working Papers 290, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:66:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1079-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schnitzlein, Charles R. & Shao, Minjie, 2013. "Capacity constraints and the winner's curse in multi-unit common value auctions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 188-201.
- Pitchik, Carolyn, 2009.
"Budget-constrained sequential auctions with incomplete information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 928-949, July.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 1989. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions With Incomplete Information," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 201, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2008. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-342, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2006. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-230, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gerard van der Laan & Zaifu Yang, 2016.
"An ascending multi-item auction with financially constrained bidders,"
The Journal of Mechanism and Institution Design,
Society for the Promotion of Mechanism and Institution Design, University of York, vol. 1(1), pages 109-149, December.
- Gerard van der Laan & Zaifu Yang, 2008. "An Ascending Multi-Item Auction with Financially Constrained Bidders," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard van der Laan & Zaifu Yang, 2011. "An Ascending Multi-Item Auction with Financially Constrained Bidders," Discussion Papers 11/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gagan Ghosh, 2015. "Non-existence of equilibria in simultaneous auctions with a common budget-constraint," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 253-274, May.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Han, Bing & Merrill, Craig, 2004. "Revenue Implications of Multi-Item Multi-Unit Auction Designs: Empirical Evidence from the U.S. Treasury Buyback Auctions," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7344v866, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Anne-Christine Barthel & Tarun Sabarwal, 2018.
"Directional monotone comparative statics,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 66(3), pages 557-591, October.
- Anne-Christine Barthel & Tarun Sabarwal, 2016. "Directional Monotone Comparative Statics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201601, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Lorentziadis, Panos L., 2016. "Optimal bidding in auctions from a game theory perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 347-371.
- Elena Katok & Alvin E. Roth, 2004. "Auctions of Homogeneous Goods with Increasing Returns: Experimental Comparison of Alternative "Dutch" Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1044-1063, August.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M., 1995. "Using markets to allocate pollution permits and other scarce resource rights under limited information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 431-455, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:26:y:1980:i:9:p:935-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.