Commentary--Do Bids Equal Values on eBay?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostrovsky, Michael & Schwarz, Michael, 2009. "Reserve Prices in Internet Advertising Auctions: A Field Experiment," Research Papers 2054, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Engelberg, Joseph & Williams, Jared, 2009. "eBay's proxy bidding: A license to shill," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 509-526, October.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernan Haruvy & Peter T. L. Popkowski Leszczyc, 2015. "The Loser’s Bliss in Auctions with Price Externality," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-23, July.
- Robert Zeithammer & Christopher Adams, 2010. "Rejoinder--Causes and Implications of Some Bidders Not Conforming to the Sealed-Bid Abstraction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 998-1000, 11-12.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Freyberger & Bradley J. Larsen, 2017. "Identification in Ascending Auctions, with an Application to Digital Rights Management," NBER Working Papers 23569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordseBay; auction demand estimation; iid bidder valuation; optimal reserve price; sealed-bid assumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:29:y:2010:i:6:p:994-997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .