Technical Note—A Note on Optimal Strategic Pricing of Technological Innovations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges, 2012. "Dual role of price and myopia in a marketing channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 284-295.
- Collantes, Gustavo, 2005. "Foreseeing The Market For Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Vehicles: Stakeholdersâ€™ Perspectives And Models Of New Technology Diffusion," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1dt4555z, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Fuxiao Lu & Guowei Liu & Jianxiong Zhang & Wansheng Tang, 2016. "Benefits of partial myopia in a durable product supply chain considering pricing and advertising," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(10), pages 1309-1324, October.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges, 1999. "Price subsidies and guaranteed buys of a new technology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 338-345, April.
- Parker, Philip M. & Sarvary, Miklos, 1997. "Formulating dynamic strategies using decision calculus," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 542-554, May.
- Trichy V. Krishnan & Frank M. Bass & Dipak C. Jain, 1999. "Optimal Pricing Strategy for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1650-1663, December.
- Samuel Sale, R. & Mesak, Hani I. & Inman, R. Anthony, 2017. "A dynamic marketing-operations interface model of new product updates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 233-242.
- M. Berk Ataman & Carl F. Mela & Harald J. van Heerde, 2008. "Building Brands," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1036-1054, 11-12.
- Shepherd, Simon & Bonsall, Peter & Harrison, Gillian, 2012. "Factors affecting future demand for electric vehicles: A model based study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 62-74.
- Hernández-Mireles, C. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2008. "The Triggers, Timing and Speed of New Product Price Landings," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-044-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mohan V. Tatikonda & Mitzi M. Montoya-Weiss, 2001. "Integrating Operations and Marketing Perspectives of Product Innovation: The Influence of Organizational Process Factors and Capabilities on Development Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 151-172, January.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem, 2009. "Could myopic pricing be a strategic choice in marketing channels? A game theoretic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1699-1718, September.
- Collantes, Gustavo O, 2005. "Foreseeing the Market for Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Vehicles: Stakeholders' Perspectives and Models of New Technology Diffusion," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8918f70m, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang, 2012. "Supply Chain Dynamics and Channel Efficiency in Durable Product Pricing and Distribution," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 327-343, April.
More about this item
Keywordspricing-technological innovations; diffusion; experience curve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:1:y:1982:i:4:p:371-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .