The Effect of Local Consideration Sets on Global Choice Between Lower Price and Higher Quality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pechtl, Hans, 2011. "Die Präferenzwirkung nicht-verfügbarer Alternativen: Der Phantomeffekt," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2011, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Cermak, Gregory W., 1996. "Budget allocation as a measure of potential demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 591-613, November.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:88:y:2012:i:1:p:168-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simonson, Itamar, 2003. "Determinants of Customers' Responses to Customized Offers: Conceptual Framework and Research Propositions," Research Papers 1794, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:3:p:169-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- France Leclerc & Christopher K. Hsee & Joseph C. Nunes, 2005. "Narrow Focusing: Why the Relative Position of a Good in Its Category Matters More Than It Should," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 194-205, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand choice; buyer behavior; choice models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:12:y:1993:i:4:p:357-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .