An Empirical Examination of the Concern for Information Privacy Instrument
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary J. Culnan & Pamela K. Armstrong, 1999. "Information Privacy Concerns, Procedural Fairness, and Impersonal Trust: An Empirical Investigation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 104-115, February.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
- Wynne W. Chin & Peter R. Newsted, 1995. "Research Report ---The Importance of Specification in Causal Modeling: The Case of End-User Computing Satisfaction," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-81, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morlok, Tina & Matt, Christian & Hess, Thomas, 2017. "Privatheitsforschung in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Entwicklung, Stand und Perspektiven," Working Papers 1/2017, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:133-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verhagen, Tibert & Dolen, Willemijn van, 2007. "Explaining Online Purchase Intentions: A Multi-Channel Store Image Perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Heng Xu & Hock-Hai Teo & Bernard C. Y. Tan & Ritu Agarwal, 2012. "Research Note ---Effects of Individual Self-Protection, Industry Self-Regulation, and Government Regulation on Privacy Concerns: A Study of Location-Based Services," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 1342-1363, December.
- Bruno Skrinjaric & Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2018. "The Perceived Impact of Government Regulation in Reducing Online Privacy Concern," Working Papers 1803, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2003. "The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation," Industrial Organization 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9667-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:206-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Carpenter & Alexander McLeod & Chelsea Hicks & Michele Maasberg, 0. "Privacy and biometrics: An empirical examination of employee concerns," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Jengchung Victor Chen & Hsing Kenneth Cheng & Hui-Ju Veronica Hsiao, 2016. "Loyalty and Profitability of VIP and Non-VIP Customers in the Banking Service Industry," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 19-36, March.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:12:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9067-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:7-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhenhui (Jack) Jiang & Cheng Suang Heng & Ben C. F. Choi, 2013. "Research Note —Privacy Concerns and Privacy-Protective Behavior in Synchronous Online Social Interactions," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 579-595, September.
- Verhagen, T., 2008. "Investigating the impact of C2C electronic marketplace quality on trust," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bruno Skrinjaric & Jelena Budak & Mateo Zokalj, 2017. "The Effect of Personality Traits on Online Privacy Concern," Working Papers 1702, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & James Agarwal, 2004. "Internet Users' Information Privacy Concerns (IUIPC): The Construct, the Scale, and a Causal Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 336-355, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivacy; Ethical Issues; Measures; Reliability; Validity; Confirmatory Factor Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:1:p:36-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.