An Empirical Examination of the Concern for Information Privacy Instrument
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:206-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morlok, Tina & Matt, Christian & Hess, Thomas, 2017. "Privatheitsforschung in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Entwicklung, Stand und Perspektiven," Working Papers 1/2017, University of Munich, Munich School of Management, Institute for Information Systems and New Media.
- Darrell Carpenter & Alexander McLeod & Chelsea Hicks & Michele Maasberg, 0. "Privacy and biometrics: An empirical examination of employee concerns," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:133-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:12:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9067-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:7-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verhagen, Tibert & Dolen, Willemijn van, 2007. "Explaining Online Purchase Intentions: A Multi-Channel Store Image Perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bruno Skrinjaric & Jelena Budak & Edo Rajh, 2018. "The Perceived Impact of Government Regulation in Reducing Online Privacy Concern," Working Papers 1803, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Tom S. Lee & I.P.L. Png, 2003. "The Value of Online Information Privacy: An Empirical Investigation," Industrial Organization 0304001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9667-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verhagen, T., 2008. "Investigating the impact of C2C electronic marketplace quality on trust," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bruno Skrinjaric & Jelena Budak & Mateo Zokalj, 2017. "The Effect of Personality Traits on Online Privacy Concern," Working Papers 1702, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivacy; Ethical Issues; Measures; Reliability; Validity; Confirmatory Factor Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:1:p:36-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.