Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Consiglio & Flavio Cocco & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "The Value of Integrative Risk Management for Insurance Products with Guarantees," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andrea Consiglio & Flavio Cocco & Stavros Zenios, 2007. "Scenario optimization asset and liability modelling for individual investors," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 167-191, July.
- Markowitz, Harry M., 1991. "Individual versus institutional investing," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Aleda V. Roth & William E. Jackson, III, 1995. "Strategic Determinants of Service Quality and Performance: Evidence from the Banking Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1720-1733, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Pedersen & Alex Weissensteiner & Rolf Poulsen, 2013. "Financial planning for young households," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 205(1), pages 55-76, May.
- Sebastiano Vitali & Vittorio Moriggia & Miloš Kopa, 2017. "Optimal pension fund composition for an Italian private pension plan sponsor," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-160, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; investment; financial institutions; banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:34:y:2004:i:4:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.