An Overview On The Adoption And Implementation Of Activity - Based Costing In Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørnenak & Falconer Mitchell, 2002. "The development of activity-based costing journal literature, 1987-2000," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-508.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Trevor Hopper & Maria Major, 2007. "Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-97.
- Odysseas Pavlatos, 2009. "Management accounting practices in the Greek hospitality industry," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Marko Jarvenpaa, 2007. "Making Business Partners: A Case Study on how Management Accounting Culture was Changed," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 99-142.
- V.G. Narayanan & Ratna G. Sarkar, 2002. "The Impact of Activity-Based Costing on Managerial Decisions at Insteel Industries-A Field Study," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 257-288, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karim Charaf & Ahmed Fath-Allah Rahmouni, 2014. "Using Importance Performance Analysis to Evaluate the Satisfaction of Activity-Based Costing Adopters," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 665-685, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagerial accounting; activity - based costing; adoption and implementation; survey; Romania;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:44:p:185-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.