Endogenous Sampling and Matching Method in Duration Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luoma, M & Laitinen, EK, 1991. "Survival analysis as a tool for company failure prediction," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 673-678.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 2001. "Endogenous Sampling in Duration Models," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(3), pages 77-96, November.
- Palepu, Krishna G., 1986. "Predicting takeover targets : A methodological and empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 3-35, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard J. Berg & Johan Vikström, 2014.
"Monitoring Job Offer Decisions, Punishments, Exit to Work, and Job Quality,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(2), pages 284-334, April.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vikström, Johan, 2009. "Monitoring Job Offer Decisions, Punishments, Exit to Work, and Job Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 4325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vikström, Johan, 2009. "Monitoring job offer decisions, punishments, exit to work, and job quality," Working Paper Series 2009:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Vikström, Johan, 2009. "Monitoring Job Offer Decisions, Punishments, Exit to Work, and Job Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 7460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsDuration models; Endogenous sampling with matching; Maximum likelihood estimator; Manski-Lerman estimator; Asymptotic distribution;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:24:y:2006:i:2:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .