A Mate-Matching Algorithm for Continuous-Time Microsimulation Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Todd & Francesco Billari & Jorge Simão, 2005. "Aggregate age-at-marriage patterns from individual mate-search heuristics," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 42(3), pages 559-574, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gál, Róbert Iván & Törzsök, Árpád, 2015.
"Háztartás-formálódás a MIDAS modellben
[Household formation in the MIDAS-HU model]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1343-1358.
- Anna Klabunde & Frans J. Willekens & Sabine Zinn & Matthias Leuchter, 2015. "An agent-based decision model of migration, embedded in the life course - Model description in ODD+D format," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2015-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmate-matching algorithm; closed mating model; continuous-time microsimulation; compatibility index;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:31-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .