Estimating structural macroeconomic shocks through long-run recursive restrictions on vector autoregressive models: the problem of identification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali, 1994.
"Sources of real exchange rate fluctuations: how important are nominal shocks?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi, 1994. "Sources of real exchange-rate fluctuations: How important are nominal shocks?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-56, December.
- Jordi Galí & Richard Clarida, 1993. "Sources of real exchage rate fluctuations: How important are nominal shocks?," Economics Working Papers 66, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 1994.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali, 1994. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: How Important are Nominal Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 4658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi, 1994. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: How Important are Nominal Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Taylor, Mark P, 1995. "Macro-economic Shocks, the ERM, and Tri-polarity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 321-331, May.
- David Hendry & Maozu Lu & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "Model Identification and Non-unique Structure," Economics Papers 2002-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Overview Of Nonlinear Macroeconometric Empirical Models," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 466-481, September.
- Matthew Shapiro & Mark Watson, 1988.
"Sources of Business Cycles Fluctuations,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 111-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "Sources of Business Cycle Fluctuations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 870, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "Sources of Business Cycle Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Ickes, Barry W. & Ping Wang & Byung Sam Yoo, 1993. "International Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 335-359, June.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:5:y:2001:i:4:p:466-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lothian, James R. & Taylor, Mark P., 1997. "Real exchange rate behavior," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 945-954, December.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2001. "Impulse Response Analysis in Vector Autoregressions with Unknown Lag Order," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 161-179, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard H. Clarida & Mark P. Taylor, 2003.
"Nonlinear Permanent - Temporary Decompositions in Macroeconomics and Finance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages 125-139, March.
- Clarida, Richard H. & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "Nonlinear Permanent -Temporary Decompositions in Macroeconomics and Finance," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 51, Royal Economic Society.
- Annika Alexius & Erik Post, 2008.
"Exchange rates and asymmetric shocks in small open economies,"
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 527-541, November.
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2005. "Exchange Rates and Asymmetric Shocks in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series 2005:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ronayne, David, 2011. "Which Impulse Response Function?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 971, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2013.
"Reducing confidence bands for simulated impulse responses,"
Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 1131-1145, November.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2012. "Reducing Confidence Bands for Simulated Impulse Responses," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1235, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2005. "What Happens After A Technology Shock? A Bayesian Perspective," Macroeconomics 0510016, EconWPA.
- Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Structural vector autoregressions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 22, pages 515-554 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:9:y:2004:i:3:p:229-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.