Food Consumption Behavior Of The Malays In Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chern, Wen S. & Ishibashi, Kimiko & Taniguchi, Kiyoshi & Tokoyama, Yuki, 2002.
"Analysis of food consumption behavior by Japanese households,"
ESA Working Papers
289108, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Wen S. Chern & Kimiko Ishibashi & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Yuki Tokoyama, 2002. "Analysis of Food Consumption Behavior by Japanese Households," Working Papers 02-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Alston, Julian M & Foster, Kenneth A & Green, Richard D, 1994. "Estimating Elasticities with the Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System: Some Monte Carlo Results," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 351-356, May.
- Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1997. "A Microeconometric Analysis of Consumer Taste Determination and Taste Change for Beef," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 573-582.
- Pomboza, Ruth & Mbaga, Msafiri Daudi, 2007. "The Estimation of Food Demand Elasticities in Canada," Economic and Market Information 52705, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Richard Green & Julian M. Alston, 1990. "Elasticities in AIDS Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 442-445.
- Tey Yeong Sheng & Mad Nasir Shamsudin & Zainalabidin Mohamed & Amin Mahir Abdullah & Alias Radam, 2008. "A Complete Demand System of Food in Malaysia," The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 17-29, July.
- Frank Asche & Cathy R. Wessells, 1997. "On Price Indices in the Almost Ideal Demand System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1182-1185.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga, 1995. "Microdata Expenditure Analysis of Disaggregate Meat Products," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 275-285.
- John L. Park & Rodney B. Holcomb & Kellie Curry Raper & Oral Capps, 1996. "A Demand Systems Analysis of Food Commodities by U.S. Households Segmented by Income," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 290-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Emerging food demand behaviors in Malaysia: Incorporating quality effects in demand analyses," MPRA Paper 14832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osaf Ahmed Khan & Danish Ahmed Siddiqui, 2019. "Packaging Features Effecting on Milk Buying Behavior in Karachi," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(2), pages 129-146, March.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Demand analyses of rice in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boniface, Bonaventure & Umberger, Wendy J., 2012. "Factors influencing Malaysian consumers’ consumption of dairy products," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia 124243, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsFood; Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System; Engel function;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ije:journl:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:209-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feiiumy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.