Asset Illiquidity and Dynamic Bank Capital Requirements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kato, Ryo, 2006.
"Liquidity, infinite horizons and macroeconomic fluctuations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1105-1130, July.
- Ryo Kato, 2004. "Liquidity, Infinite Horizons and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 622, Econometric Society.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2000.
"A Theory of Bank Capital,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2431-2465, December.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, "undated". "A Theory of Bank Capital," CRSP working papers 363, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1999. "A Theory of Bank Capital," NBER Working Papers 7431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Covas & Shigeru Fujita, 2010.
"Procyclicality of Capital Requirements in a General Equilibrium Model of Liquidity Dependence,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(34), pages 137-173, December.
- Covas, Francisco & Fujita, Shigeru, 2009. "Procyclicality of capital requirements in a general equilibrium model of liquidity dependence," Working Papers 09-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 May 2010.
- Douglas Gale, 1992. "A Walrasian Theory of Markets with Adverse Selection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 229-255.
- Hajime Tomura, 2012. "Asset Illiquidity and Market Shutdowns in Competitive Equilibrium," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 283-294, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:285-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Océane Chevallier & Sarah El Joueidi, 2016. "Regulation and Rational Banking Bubbles in Infinite Horizon," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-15, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ornella Tarola & Giulia Ceccantoni & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2016. "Green consumption and relative preferences in an international oligopoly," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2014:q:3:a:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .