Central Banking in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bordo, Michael D. & Humpage, Owen F. & Schwartz, Anna J., 2010.
"U.S. foreign-exchange-market intervention during the Volcker-Greenspan era,"
1007, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2010. "U.S. Foreign-Exchange-Market Intervention during the Volcker-Greenspan Era," NBER Working Papers 16345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:28:apatachioaea is not listed on IDEAS
- Adina APÃTÃCHIOAE, 2013. "CENTRAL BANKS AND FINANCIAL STABILITY - Literature review," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 245-254, June.
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2012:q:1:a:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .