Türkiye’de enflasyon beklentilerinin çapalanması ve güvenilirlik
Bu çalışmada Türkiye’nin enflasyon hedeflemesi deneyimi, bekleyişlerin hedeflere çapalanma derecesi üzerinden değerlendirilmektedir. Zaman içinde değişen vektör özgecikmeli model tahminleri, çapalanma etkisinin 2006 yılı Mayıs ayına kadar yüksek, bu aydaki finansal türbülanstan Kasım 2008’e kadar kıyasla düşük seyrettiğine işaret etmektedir. 2008 yılı Kasım ayından sonra ise çapalanma davranışı kuvvetlenmektedir. Modelin tahminlerinin seyri ile anekdotal tarihlemeler arasındaki uyum, karar alıcıların Merkez Bankası’nı büyük ölçüde izlediği yönünde yorumlanabilmektedir.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hakan Kara & Hande Kucuk-Tuğer, 2010. "Inflation expectations in Turkey: learning to be rational," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(21), pages 2725-2742.
- Maria Demertzis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Nicola Viegi, 2010.
"Anchors for Inflation Expectations,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2010/10, European University Institute.
- Bomfim, Antulio N & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 2000.
"Opportunistic and Deliberate Disinflation under Imperfect Credibility,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 707-21, November.
- Antulio N. Bomfim & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1998. "Opportunistic and deliberate disinflation under imperfect credibility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antulio N. Bomfim & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1997. "Opportunistic and deliberate disinflation under imperfect credibility," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 97-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian & Rose, Andrew K, 2004.
"Quantitative Goals for Monetary Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian & Rose, Andrew K., 2006. "Quantitative goals for monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0615, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Fatas & Ilian Mihov & Andrew K. Rose, 2004. "Quantitative Goals for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 10846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Andrew T. Levin & Eric T. Swanson, 2006.
"Does inflation targeting anchor long-run inflation expectations? evidence from long-term bond yields in the U.S., U.K., and Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
2006-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gürkaynak, Refet S. & Levin, Andrew & Swanson, Eric T, 2006. "Does Inflation Targeting Anchor Long-Run Inflation Expectations? Evidence from Long-Term Bond Yields in the US, UK and Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 5808, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Eda Gulsen & Musa Orak, 2010. "2008 Hedef Revizyonu Oncesi ve Sonrasinda Enflasyon Beklentileri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1001, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Maria Demertzis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Nicola Viegi, 2008.
"A Measure for Credibility: Tracking US Monetary Developments,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/38, European University Institute.
- Maria Demertzis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Nicola Viegi, 2008. "A Measure for Credibility: Tracking US Monetary Developments," DNB Working Papers 187, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Demertzis, Maria & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Viegi, Nicola, 2008. "A Measure for Credibility: Tracking US Monetary Developments," CEPR Discussion Papers 7036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2006.
"Monetary Policy Under Inflation Targeting: An Introduction,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
396, Central Bank of Chile.
- Frederic S. Miskin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2007. "Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting: An Introduction," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Frederic S. Miskin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 1, pages 001-022 Central Bank of Chile.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel D., 2006. "Monetary Policy Under Inflation Targeting: An Introduction," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 5-17, December.
- Hakan Kara & Hande Kucuk Tuger, 2005. "Some Evidence on the Irrationality of Inflation Expectations in Turkey," Working Papers 0512, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Hakan Kara & Defne Mutluer, 2008. "Expectations, Communication and Monetary Policy in Turkey," Working Papers 0801, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Andrew T. Levin & Fabio M. Natalucci & Jeremy M. Piger, 2004. "The macroeconomic effects of inflation targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 51-80.
- M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2007.
"Monetary policy rules in practice: evidence from Turkey and Israel,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-8.
- Ege YAZGAN & Hakan YILMAZKUDAY, . "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Evidence from Turkey and Israel," Middle East and North Africa 330400057, EcoMod.
- Refet S Gürkaynak & Andrew Levin & Eric Swanson, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting Anchor Long-Run Inflation Expectations? Evidence from the U.S., UK, and Sweden," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1208-1242, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:26:y:2011:i:304:p:37-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.