The Link between Household Income, University Applications and University Attendance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9446-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Della Giusta & Sarah Jewell & Danica Vukadinovic Greetham, 2017. "Beliefs, Exams and Social Media: A Study of Girls and Boys in the UK," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2017-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jake Anders & John Micklewright, 2013. "Teenagers' expectations of applying to university: how do they change?," DoQSS Working Papers 13-13, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Jake Anders, 2014. "Does an aptitude test affect socioeconomic and gender gaps in attendance at an elite university?," DoQSS Working Papers 14-07, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Catherine Dilnot, 2015. "A Taxanomy of A-Level Subjects According to the Expressed Preferences of Russell Group Universities: Who Does What?," DoQSS Working Papers 15-12, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Sevilla, Almudena & Borra, Cristina, 2015. "Parental Time Investments in Children: The Role of Competition for University Places in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:33:y:2012:i:2:p:185-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .