Getting the smaller picture: small-area analysis of public expenditure incidence and deprivation in three English cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Duncan & Peter Smith, 1995. "Modelling local government budgetary choices under expenditure limitation," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 95-110, November.
- Roy Carr-Hill & Paul Dixon & Russell Mannion & Nigel Rice & Kai Rudat & Ruth Sinclair & Peter Smith, 1997. "A model of the determinants of expenditure on children's personal social services," Working Papers 030cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Glennerster, Howard & Hills, John (ed.), 1998. "The State of Welfare: The Economics of Social Spending," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198775904, June.
More about this item
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:21:y:2000:i:2:p:231-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .