Modelling local government budgetary choices under expenditure limitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Barnett & Michael Barrow & Peter Smith, 1991. "Representation without taxation: an empirical assessment of the validity of the accountability argument underlying the reform of local government finance in England," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 12(3), pages 30-46, August.
- Barnett, Richard R & Levaggi, Rosella & Smith, Peter, 1992. "Local Authority Expenditure Decisions: A Maximum Likelihood Analysis of Budget Setting in the Face of Piecewise Linear Budget Constraints," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 113-134, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glen Bramley & Martin Evans, 2000. "Getting the smaller picture: small-area analysis of public expenditure incidence and deprivation in three English cities," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 231-267, June.
- Linda Toolsema & Maarten Allers, 2014. "Welfare Financing: Grant Allocation and Efficiency," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda & Allers, M.A., 2012. "Welfare financing," Research Report 12004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:16:y:1995:i:4:p:95-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .