Low income dynamics in 1990s Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stevens, Ann Huff, 1994. "The Dynamics of Poverty Spells: Updating Bane and Ellwood," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 34-37, May.
- Mary Jo Bane & David T. Ellwood, 1986. "Slipping into and out of Poverty: The Dynamics of Spells," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-23.
- Duncan, Greg J & Gustafsson, Bjorn & Hauser, Richard & Schmauss, Gunther & Messinger, Hans & Muffels, Ruud & Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Poverty Dynamics in Eight Countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 215-234.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Euan Phimister, Esperanza Vera-Toscano and Deborah Roberts, 2015. "The Dynamics of Energy Poverty: Evidence from Spain," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Mark Kleinman, 1998. "Include Me Out? The New Politics of Place and Poverty (published in "Policy Studies", 21:1, April 2000)," CASE Papers case11, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2014.
"The Persistence Of Income Poverty And Lifestyle Deprivation: Evidence From Italy,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 246-278, July.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2011. "The persistence of income poverty and life-style deprivation: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 229, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Francesco Devicienti, 2011.
"Estimating poverty persistence in Britain,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 657-686, May.
- Francesco Devicienti, 2001. "Estimating Poverty Persistence in Britain," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B2-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Devicienti, Francesco, 2002. "Estimating Poverty Persistence in Britain," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 61, Royal Economic Society.
- Francesco Devicienti, 2001. "Estimating Poverty Persistence in Britain," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 1, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Aysenur Acar & Cem Baslevent, 2014. "Examination of the Transitions of Households into and out of Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 015, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Agata Kocia, 2009. "Analysis of poverty in Poland in 1997 - 2000 using hazard models," Working Papers 2009-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Connie Bayudan-Dacuycuy & Joseph Lim, 2014.
"Chronic and Transient Poverty and Vulnerability to Poverty in the Philippines: Evidence Using a Simple Spells Approach,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 389-413, August.
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie & Lim, Joseph Anthony, 2014. "Chronic and transient poverty and vulnerability to poverty in the Philippines: Evidence using a simple spells approach," MPRA Paper 64747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iryna Kyzyma & Donald R. Williams, 2017. "Public cash transfers and poverty dynamics in Europe," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 485-524, March.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Panagiotis Tsakloglou, "undated".
"The determinants of poverty transitions in Europe and the role of duration dependence,"
DEOS Working Papers
1120, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2011. "The Determinants of Poverty Transitions in Europe and the Role of Duration Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 5692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Panagiotis Tsakloglou, "undated". "The determinants of poverty transitions in Europe and the role of duration dependence," DEOS Working Papers 1121, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Panagiotis Tsakloglou, "undated". "The determinants of poverty transitions in Europe and the role of duration dependence," DEOS Working Papers 1119, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Tsakloglou, Panagiotis, 2011. "The determinants of poverty transitions in Europe and the role of duration dependence," MPRA Paper 30659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie & Lim, Joseph Anthony, 2013. "Family size, household shocks and chronic and transient poverty in the Philippines," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 101-112.
- Connie Bayudan-Dacuycuy, 2013.
"The Influence of Living with Parents on Women's Decision-Making Participation in the Household: Evidence from the Southern Philippines,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 641-656, May.
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie, 2013. "The influence of living with parents on women’s decision making participation in the household: Evidence from the Southern Philippines," MPRA Paper 64743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christina Behrendt, 1999. "Effectiveness of Means-tested Transfers in Western Europe: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 211, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie & Lim, Joseph Anthony, 2013. "Family Size, Household Shocks and Chronic and Transient Poverty in the Philippine Households," MPRA Paper 64739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradley, Steve & Crouchley, Rob & Oskrochi, Reza, 2003. "Social exclusion and labour market transitions: a multi-state multi-spell analysis using the BHPS," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 659-679, December.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2000. "Microdata Panel Data and Public Policy: National and Cross-National Perspectives," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 23, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Richard Layte & Bertrand Maitre & Brian Nolan, 2000. "Poverty Dynamics: An Analysis of the 1994 and 1995 Waves of the European Community Household Panel Survey. Published in European Societies, 2000, Vol 4 No 2," Papers WP129, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Roberts, Deborah & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan, 2015. "Energy poverty in the UK: Is there a difference between rural and urban areas?," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204213, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Roberts, Deborah & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Phimister, Euan, 2015. "Fuel poverty in the UK: Is there a difference between rural and urban areas?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 216-223.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2010. "Measuring poverty using both income and wealth: A cross-country comparison between the U.S. and Spain," Working Papers 153, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Layte, Richard & Maitre, Bernard & Nolan, Brian & Watson, Dorothy & Williams, James & Casey, Barra, 2001. "Monitoring Poverty Trends and Exploring Poverty Dynamics in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS41.
- Rigg, John A. & Sefton, Tom, 2004. "Income dynamics and the life cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6310, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ayala, Luis & Navarro, Carolina, 2007. "The dynamics of housing deprivation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 72-97, March.
- Spryskov Dmitry, 2003. "Below the Poverty Line: Duration of Poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 03-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Daouli, Joan & Davillas, Apostolos & Demoussis, Michael & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2014. "Obesity persistence and duration dependence: Evidence from a cohort of US adults (1985–2010)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 30-44.
- John A. Rigg & Tom Sefton, 2004. "Income Dynamics and the Life Cycle," CASE Papers 081, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:18:y:1997:i:2:p:123-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.