The Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- [Reference to Proietti], Tommaso, 2000. "Comparing seasonal components for structural time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-260.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:312-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Martin & Sørensen, Carsten, 2002. "Stochastic Volatility and Seasonality in Commodity Futures and Options: The Case of Soybeans," Working Papers 2002-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Svend Hylleberg, 2006. "Seasonal Adjustment," Economics Working Papers 2006-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Koop, Gary & Dijk, Herman K. Van, 2000.
"Testing for integration using evolving trend and seasonals models: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 261-291, August.
- Gary Koop & Herman K. van Dijk & Henk Hoek, 1997. "Testing for Integration using Evolving Trend and Seasonals Models: A Bayesian Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-078/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koop, G. & van Dijk, H.K., 1999. "Testing for integration using evolving trend and seasonal models: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9934/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Gary Koop & Herman K. van Dijk, 1999. "Testing for Integration using Evolving Trend and Seasonals Models: A Bayesian Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-072/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2003.
"Testing against stochastic trend and seasonality in the presence of unattended breaks and unit roots,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 21-53, November.
- Fabio Busetti & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2003. "Testing against stochastic trend and seasonality in the presence of unattended breaks and unit roots," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 470, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gabriel Pons, 2006. "Testing Monthly Seasonal Unit Roots With Monthly and Quarterly Information," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 191-209, March.
- Jalles, Joao Tovar, 2009. "Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter: a concise review," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp541, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Hylleberg, S. & Pagan, A. R., 1997.
"Seasonal integration and the evolving seasonals model,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 329-340, September.
- Hylleberg, S. & Pagan, A.R., 1995. "Seasonal Integration and the Evolving Seasonals Model," Papers 281, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti & Marco Reale, 2012. "The Variance Profile," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(498), pages 607-621, June.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Stefano, Grassi, 2010.
"Bayesian stochastic model specification search for seasonal and calendar effects,"
27305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Bayesian stochastic model specification search for seasonal and calendar effects," CREATES Research Papers 2011-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maximo Camacho & Yuliya Lovcha & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2012.
"Can we use seasonally adjusted indicators in dynamic factor models?,"
1235, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Camacho, Maximo & Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel, 2012. "Can we use seasonally adjusted indicators in dynamic factor models?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2004. "Seasonal Unit Root Testing Based on the Temporal Aggregation of Seasonal Cycles," Economics Working Papers 2004-1, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Karapanagiotidis, Paul, 2014. "Dynamic State-Space Models," MPRA Paper 56807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naci H. Mocan & Kudret Topyan, 1993. "Illicit Drug Use and Health: Analysis and Projections of New York City Birth Outcomes Using a Kalman Filter Model," NBER Working Papers 4359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paschke, Raphael & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2007. "Integrating Multiple Commodities in a Model of Stochastic Price Dynamics," MPRA Paper 5412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Hahn, 1994. "Business cycles in open economies: A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 624-629, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:11:y:1970:i:1:p:24-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.