La investigación española en Economía 1995-1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molina, José Alberto & Alcolea, Alberto & Ferrer, Alfredo & Iñiguez, David & Rivero, Alejandro & Ruiz, Gonzalo & Tarancón, Alfonso, 2016.
"Co-authorship and Academic Productivity in Economics: Interaction Maps from the Complex Networks Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Alberto Molina & Alberto Alcolea & Alfredo Ferrer & Alberto Alcolea & David Iñiguez & Alejandro Rivero & Gonzalo Ruiz & Alfonso Tarancón, 2016. "Co-authorship and Academic Productivity in Economics: Interaction Maps from the Complex Networks Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 914, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dolado, Juan José & García-Romero, Antonio & Zamarro, Gema, 2002. "Research in economics in Spain: rankings of institutions and authors," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023112, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic research; rankings;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:26:y:2002:i:2:p:373-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .