Competitive Dynamics Between MNOs in the Mobile Telecommunications Single Market: Lessons from the U.S. Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul de Bijl & Martin Peitz, 2002. "New Competition in Telecommunications Markets: Regulatory Pricing Principles," CESifo Working Paper Series 678, CESifo Group Munich.
- Govert E. Bijwaard & Maarten C.W. Janssen & Emiel Maasland, 2005. "Early Mover Advantages," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-007/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004. "Putting Auction Theory to Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721.
- Peitz, Martin, 2005. "Asymmetric access price regulation in telecommunications markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 341-358, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alison BUNEL & Denis LESCOP, 2014. "How Spectrum Policy Could (or Could Not) Achieve a Single Market for Electronic Communications…," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(93), pages 81-97, 1st quart.
- Tangerås, Thomas P. & Tåg, Joacim, 2016. "International network competition under national regulation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 152-185.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle Market; competitive dynamics; harmonisation; main mobile groups; telecommunication services.;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs8206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.