The influence of workforce agility on external manufacturing flexibility of Iranian SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mireia Valverde & Olga Tregaskis & Chris Brewster, 2000. "Labor flexibility and firm performance," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 649-661, November.
- Hallgren, Mattias & Olhager, Jan, 2009. "Flexibility configurations: Empirical analysis of volume and product mix flexibility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 746-756, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:649-661 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Gerwin, 1993. "Manufacturing Flexibility: A Strategic Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 395-410, April.
- Sharifi, H. & Zhang, Z., 1999. "A methodology for achieving agility in manufacturing organisations: An introduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 7-22, May.
- Sharp, J. M. & Irani, Z. & Desai, S., 1999. "Working towards agile manufacturing in the UK industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 155-169, May.
- Chen, IJ & Calantone, RJ & Chung, C-H, 1992. "The marketing-manufacturing interface and manufacturing flexibility," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 431-443, July.
More about this item
Keywordsagile workforce; new product flexibility; mix flexibility; volume flexibility; workforce agility; manufacturing flexibility; Iran; manufacturing SMEs; small and medium-sized enterprises; flexible manufacturing; product mix.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:111-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.